What is Telemedicine?
elemedicine is an affordable alternative to unnecessary doctor or urgent care visits that allows members to resolve many medical issues smartphone app, video conference, email, or telephone.. In our program, members (and their immediate families) have access to a national network of physicians, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who can diagnose, treat, and prescribe medication when necessary for many routine medical issues.
Who are our doctors?
- Highest quality board-certified and state-licensed physicians (in all 50 states)
- Experienced an average of 15 years
- Available 24/7/365
- Credentialed, verified and peer-reviewed
Our quality oversight is the highest in the industry.
When should it be used?
- You need care now and can’t get to a doctor
- Weekends and holidays when your doctor is not available
- You have a non-emergency condition
- You are on vacation, away from home or on business trip
- You need short-term prescription refill
- You want a second opinion
What conditions can be treated?
- Colds and Flu
- Bronchitis and Respiratory Infections
- Headaches and Stomach aches
- Sinus problems and Nasal congestion
- Urinary tract infections
- Pediatric care
- Pink eye
- Insect bites and Poison ivy
- Prescription refills when deemed appropriate by physician
How easy is it to access a doctor?
- You can request a consult 24/7 through your home computer
- You can request a consult 24/7 by calling our call center
- You can request a consult 24/7 via a smartphone app