Why Choose healthPERX
rust is an important word to us. healthPERX believes that by teaming with the best Telemedicine providers you are entrusting your health and that of your family to an experienced team. We take that seriously.
With many years of experience under our belt and a leading network of physicians trained in Telemedicine, “why healthPERX” is an easy question to answer.
Our answer is simple:
- Price and quality converge.
- A trusted leader in the Telemedicine industry making it simple and easy, we provide members individual portals where records are safe and secure; initiating a medical consultation is simple; helpful decision-making and wellness tools are available, and useful information can be found in our A to Z library.
- Convenient care anywhere: From your home, office, or travels, absolutely anywhere in the United States.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Offers English and Spanish on demand as well as instant access to 170 additional languages.
- Unlimited consultation times with a 15-minute average call back time backed by a one-hour call back guarantee
- Last and certainly not least, each physician is highly credentialed, experienced, board certified, and specifically trained in telehealth.
Here is just one of near countless potential situation we can assist with. Sick kids? Check. Busy work schedule? Check. Looking for care that fits your schedule? healthPERX offers reliable, quality health care at your fingertips with a remarkable reputation. Whether it is 2 AM from your toddler’s room or 7 PM from your business trip destination, our Telemedicine solutions save you time and money while providing peace of mind.
Get care for common conditions including:
- Arthritic pain
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Respiratory infections
- Sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infection
Our network of board-certified physicians in all 50 states* provide consultations in both English and Spanish as well as 170 additional languages. With a 15-minute average call back time, you will be receiving care in no time. Our physicians can diagnose your condition, provide treatment and prescribe medication (when appropriate) quickly, and effectively making 1.800MD’s services the easy solution.
*Subject to state and federal regulations.